Adult Therapist (CLS)
The primary function of this position is to provide services for seriously mentally ill and adult mental health
clients through coordination efforts with other clinical team members, supervised/independent living, and others
within the community. Home and community visits are an expectation of the position. This position will be
expected to maintain an acceptable level of productivity (60%) as measured by billable hours/service value. The
focus of this position is to provide frequent intervention and support to stabilize this population.
• Master’s Degree in a field related to behavioral health
• Current driver’s license and able to pass MVR screening.
• One (1) year of case management and counseling experience.
• Prior experience with the Seriously Mentally Ill population.
• Experience providing crisis services
|Contact Human Resources and e-mail your
resume and application to: HR@tgcaz.org
- For Clinical positions you must be at least 21 years old.
- For Non-Clinical positions you must be at least 18 years old.
A completed application is required for all positions. Once your application is processed in our
Flagstaff office it will then be forwarded to the hiring supervisor. The Hiring Supervisor will get in touch with
you if your application/resume matches the needs of the position.
If you have additional questions regarding employment, please feel free to call The Guidance Center at