Grant Manager (FT)
Oversees the development of funding applications to governmental organizations, private foundations and
corporations. Maintains relationships with external grant managers and program officers of funding bodies.
Prepares and manages proposals for grants in accordance with funder's policies and legal requirements.
Coordinates the implementation of grant awards and ensures post-award compliance. Compiles data for the
preparation of internal reports, compliance reports, and grant invoices.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Social Science preferred.
Experience: 4 or more years grant development experience in a nonprofit healthcare or human service
environment. Program development and/or evaluation experience preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of the granting process to include identifying available sources, marketing
techniques, preparing documentation and reports and overseeing the entire grants administration process.
• Proven track record in grant writing including but not limited to local and state government grants, federal
funding requests, and funding requests to corporate, private and family foundations.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational skills to work closely with other professionals using a team approach.
• Demonstrated understanding of financial statements, budget development and monitoring.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software. Experience with grants.gov and other
online application systems.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in an environment that may occasionally require intense output to
meet deadline situations.
• Ability to analyze and systematically compile technical and statistical information and to prepare reports
|Contact Human Resources and e-mail your
resume and application to: HR@tgcaz.org
- For Non-Clinical positions you must be at least 18 years old.
A completed application is required for all positions. Once your application is processed in our
Flagstaff office it will then be forwarded to the hiring supervisor. The Hiring Supervisor will get in touch with
you if your application/resume matches the needs of the position.
If you have additional questions regarding employment, please feel free to call The Guidance Center at