Outpatient Health Information Management Clerk (FT)
• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• Computer experience (Word, Excel, Access databases), office machines, copy machine and facsimile.
• Two years medical office experience or related education.
• Experience in filinge
This position is responsible for maintaining hard copy records for consumers admitted to The Guidance Center
as outpatient clients. This includes creating, filing, and retrieving these records in a timely manner for internal
and external customers. This position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate authorizations for release of
information are in place prior to releasing confidential information. This position must maintain the integrity and
confidentiality of all clinical records.
|Contact Human Resources and e-mail your
resume and application to: HR@tgcaz.org
- For Clinical positions you must be at least 21 years old.
- For Non-Clinical positions you must be at least 18 years old.
A completed application is required for all positions. Once your application is processed in our
Flagstaff office it will then be forwarded to the hiring supervisor. The Hiring Supervisor will get in touch with
you if your application/resume matches the needs of the position.
If you have additional questions regarding employment, please feel free to call The Guidance Center at