Provides general psychiatric services to children & adults, including psychiatric evaluations, both routine &
emergency, medications & medication management, forensic and Title 36 psychiatric evaluations & court
testimony. Provide on-call crisis coverage for after hours, provide psychiatric services in the Psychiatric Acute
Care; Evaluate medical issues.
• MD/DO Trained in General Psychiatry, 4 yrs. (verified)
• Fulfillment of required 20 hrs. CME per yr. (on file)
• Current Arizona MD License
• Satisfactory completion of 4 yr General Psychiatry residency program.
Flagstaff office it will then be forwarded to the hiring supervisor. The Hiring Supervisor will get in touch with
you if your application/resume matches the needs of the position.
If you have additional questions regarding employment, please feel free to call The Guidance Center at
|Contact Human Resources and e-mail your
resume and application to: HR@tgcaz.org
- For Clinical positions you must be at least 21 years old.
- For Non-Clinical positions you must be at least 18 years old.